If you just heard what we opened up and just want in? Just Click Start Here!
Hi I’m Ryan Miller, creator and found or The Parent Dome. We created The Parent Dome for parents just like you, and I am extending a personal invitation to you to join the membership site where you can access the information, tools and recommended steps to take to not only protect your child from the risks and dangers of being online, but also to protect your privacy and keep your family safe.
What Is The Parent Dome
The Parent Dome is a child internet safety force field! The #1 goal of this online resource is to provide parents with the necessary tools and information to help them protect their children as they use digital devices. From smartphones to tablets to desktop computers; from social media to websites to the latest apps, we have created an online members-only portal where you can watch videos, download helpful guides and even ask questions about the risks, dangers and consequences that come from using the world wide web.
An informed parent is the first step to a safe child!
The Parent Dome is about safety. While you can’t police your child’s use of the internet every minute of the day, there are some things you can do to protect them such as adding extra layers of security to their devices and most importantly, teaching them what to recognize and how to respond if something happens. The #1 reason children are at risk is because they simply don’t know that they are exposed and they have not been shown what to share and what not to share online. For instance, has your child innocently shared your home address with her friends on Facebook? Or have they posted a picture of themselves on Snap Chat? How will you know? What if that information ends up in the wrong hands? Protecting children online and keeping your family safe starts with us as parents. You can keep your child safe on the internet, and The Parent Dome is here to equip you and make it easier for you to do just that.
When You Join Today, You Will Get Instant Access To Training & Resources Related To:
- Social Media Sites
- Smartphone and Table Apps
- Streaming Video Services
- Video Games and Addiction
- Video Games which are beneficial for Autism
- Pornography and how it affects the brain.
- 3rd Party Software tools (spyware, ransomware, identity protection, reputation management)
- Terms of Service Agreements / End User License Agreements
- Internet of Things
- Hardware/tablet/pc/smartphone/router/wifi gateway
- What does the law state regarding privacy, TOS, your rights.
As the internet is never stagnant, new modules and lessons, videos, training, tutorials, podcasts will be added as new topics or issues arise and you will get lifetime access to any new content.
More Resources available within the Parent Dome Educational Platform
- Case Studies, Research Papers, Presentations all in our Download Section
- Educational Platform with lessons and videos.
- Inspirational videos for child teaching.
- Solutions and strategies for after a problem occurs on the internet.
- Updated podcasts, video tutorials, Periscopes, Blab interviews and Q&A
Here’s An Example of What You Will Learn Inside The Parent Dome
Are Apps Dangerous? Ryan Miller Shares Things Parents Should Consider
We’ll see you in the Dome!